top of page


The founder Michel Muré chose to settle in Rouffach, and planted his vineyard in the 17th century.


In 1935, Alfred Muré extended the property with the addition of the 12-hectare wholly owned Clos Saint Landelin, foreseeing its potential for exceptional quality wines. He replanted the terraces, ideally situated to sunny exposure and sheltered from the rain.


Today, Alfred’s great grandchildren Véronique and Thomas, the 12th generation of the family, are responsible for running this exceptional wholly-owned vineyard and its neighbouring terroirs, using biodynamic methods.  The estate is extending to 28 hectares (70 acres), of which 12 hectares (25 acres) represents the Clos St Landelin.

bottom of page